Friday, May 2, 2008

Hi everybody, sorry i have not been blogging for some time. Abit lazy plus need to study. Haha but kind of contradicting tat i am blogging like near the exam week. Nvm shall relax abit and tell u all about wat happened since the last post.

Second week of term 2


Haha finally stepped-down le. Thankyou for all the help the sec 4s hav given me for the past year. For this CCA, wif the leadership role passed on to mainly REgina( First female President), Stephanie( VP), Joseph( Vp) and the other sec threes, I hope u all would be able to complete wat i hav not accomplished. Do even better than ur sec4s and make us proud. Ur seniors will guide u along the way here and there, but we cannot forever be there for u all. This is the time for u all to show the school ur capabilities. As i hav always said to u all before, " do watever tat u see deem fit, but make sure u will be able to look back and tell urself u hav no regrets". I hav done my duty and now i hav no regrets. I will now leave the club to u Regina, Joseph and Stephanie. Do not disappoint me. Given my post still, feel free to ask me for help if u need it.

I love my juniors!!! To me u all are my little brothers and sisters. I hav been strict wif u all and i do not think tat by doing so u all will hate me. At least i hav done my best to set u all right on the path. I shall hav no regrets.
5th Week le.....

The week where there will be no extra lessons. yeayea. However there is Speech Day, an important event to the school and my juniors. This time however i will be sitting down there instead of up at the control room. The technical stuffs went over smoothly and evrything was fine. After that had an infocomm gathering at macs. Those present are... Me, JiaLin, Audrey, Augustine, Joseph, Regina, Bao Zhen, Kang Heng, Kevin, Liwen and Eugene. Haha we spent a wonderful time down there and Bao Zhen and REgina each treat me one cone ice-cream yeah. Haha see such caring juniors. After that went home le lorh.

7th week

Which is now, wif the exams like one week after and i just had my SS and Chinese paper one today. SS still okay larh except Qns one part d did not finish. Tsk Tsk. Still nothing else to do then to study and study. Haha my friends u must all work hard okay? Then we will all be happy!!!



从好朋友变成了陌生人说起来可悲又可笑。也许告诉你是一个错误,也许喜欢你也是一个错误。现在看到你,不是欢喜而是悲痛。有时不相信朋友们所说的话,但是我亲眼目睹的还会是假的吗? 不管在多么的欺骗自己都没用了。 你可能得到了你所要的幸福,我也答应你不会在去插管,但是每次想起你竟然选择相信他的谎言也不肯相信我, 都会感到十分悲哀。 你就那么认为他是一个很简单的人吗?现在我也不想再听任何人的话也不会考虑到你的感受。 我会以自己的方法来对付他。我不会再犹豫,也不会心软, 这是你逼我的,你也不要怪我恨心。一切都会结束。


至于你呢,你已经没有信用可言了, 你这个背心弃义的家伙就算在反悔多一次也不要紧,你也可以再耍小手段,可是你只要让我发现你玩弄她的话,你有十条命也不够我来拿。 就算你躲在千军万马之中, 我也会把你抓出来。姓蔡的这是一个警告。如果你认为我是在开玩笑,你就尽管来试一试吧。我绝不会放过你的!!!


人有可能为钱而入魔
人也有可能为权而入魔
但是人一定为情而走向万节不复

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think all leaders of our club will have the same feeling and love for our CCA. It is great!